Wyoming, Ohio
1.6
Turnaround Time

I have three Genie Legacy 800 garage door openers; two have failed thus far (in four years) With one, both the motor failed and the belt sprocket broke (on separate occasions) and on the other, the belt sprocket broke.The sprockets are plastic and based on my conversations with Overhead Garage Door technical specialist, I can expect more of the same from these cheap openers that they don't even recommend.

Best they would do is sell me parts and recommend buying a more expensive model. One part they sold me, a circuit board, did not fix the problem so now I get to pay a re-stocking charge for my trouble.

Called Genie factory directly and have not heard back from anyone there.I suspect they realize they are selling junk and don't want to be bothered with another unsatisfied customer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of the genie company 2026 screw drive carriage. The Genie Company needs to "replacement of openers with better quality models" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned the genie company 2026 screw drive carriage in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at The Genie Company.

Had an Experience with The Genie Company?

Comments